In recent days, the impact of COVID-19 has forced unprecedented changes in everyone’s personal and professional lives. Association Management Strategies, Inc. (AMS) has taken the follow steps to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on our internal operations and the association-operations of the clients we serve. These steps include the following:
- Closing the AMS physical office at 1800 M St NW, Washington DC as of Monday, March 16.
- Institution of mandatory remote work for AMS employees, including suspension of staff travel, through April 3.
- Implementation of AMS and client operations continuity plans, including forwarding all mail so that it can be processed while the office is closed,
- Frequent communication between the senior leadership team and client staff teams to assess response and address issues as they arise, and
- Development and distribution of regular internal communications regarding COVID-19-related advisories and restrictions.
AMS’s primary objective is to protect the health and safety of our employees, their families and our clients while continuing to provide uninterrupted service and helping clients navigate these challenging circumstances. Despite these temporary changes, we expect our business activities to continue as usual. Thanks to new technology platforms that AMS has implemented over the past 18 months we anticipate no disruption in our responsiveness to your needs – be it by email, phone, or through leveraging other technology platforms.
We are grateful for the trust placed in us by our clients and look forward to building on that trust during these changing times. Please contact your AMS team members, or me directly, with any questions regarding this information. Our senior management team will continue to monitor this situation and share new information with you as it becomes available.